Join our team as a CNC Programmer and be part of something truly extraordinary. This isn't just any job – it's an opportunity to shape the future of space exploration. Our company is on a mission to create the world's first commercial space station and revolutionize space travel with our innovative artificial gravity technology. With competitive benefits and a chance to be at the forefront of space science, this is your invitation to be part of history. Don't miss your chance to play a pivotal role in advancing humanity's reach beyond the stars – apply now and help us redefine the possibilities of space.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this CNC Programmer opportunity include:
- 10+ years of CNC machining experience and 5+ years of programming experience
- Proficiency in MasterCAM
- Multi-axis (3, 4, 5 axis) machine programming
- Experience in the research and development phases of projects or with prototype parts
- Proficient in GD&T and G-code, with a strong mechanical aptitude for precision work
- Familiarity with inspection tools and the ability to deburr parts for quality assurance preferred
- Strong communication skills, along with a college or trade school certificate, and experience in first article inspection, especially with AM parts preferred
- Interpret CAD/CAM software and drawings, collaborate with tooling suppliers, and optimize machining processes
- Facilitate tooling procurement and ensure seamless teamwork for efficient production transitions
Salary: $30.00 - $35.00 per hour, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including 100% paid health, dental, and vision for employees and dependents, PTO, OT opportunities, paid parental leave, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, free catered meals, snacks, and beverages, and more!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Seeking an exciting and prosperous career path? Look no further! Apply for this CNC Programmer opportunity now to join our team and take the first step towards an amazing career journey!
CNC PROGRAMMER | MACHINIST | MILL | MILLING | MASTERCAM | MULTI-AXIS | RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT | PROTOTYPE | GD&T | G-CODE | TOOLS | DEBURR | CAD | CAM | AEROSPACE