We have an immediate need for a Client Services Manager / Project Manager with experience in water / wastewater consulting / sales to join a well-established Engineering firm in Tampa or Orlando, Florida.
Requirements for this position include:
- Minimum 15 years of city/county water/wastewater consulting experience
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental, Civil, Chemical Engineering or related engineering degree required
- Must be a Professional Engineer (PE) in Florida or have the ability to become a PE in Florida
- Must have client management or business development experience
- Some sales experience preferred
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $110,000 - $140,000 commensurate with experience and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing Professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
WATER | WASTEWATER | P.E. | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | CITY | COUNTY | MUNICIPALITY | ENVIRONMENTAL | CIVIL | CHEMICAL | PM | PROJECT MANAGER | SALES | BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT