We have an immediate need for a Civil Engineer PE to join a well-established Engineering firm in San Luis Obispo, California.
This firm specializes in land development for commercial, residential, and mixed-use projects.
Requirements for this position include:
- Professional Civil Engineering (PE) license in California
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in land development design, project engineering, scheduling, and planning
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Civil 3D, or land development desktop
- This will involve client facing interactions - will represent the firm and maintain client relationships when necessary
- Design responsibilities include: grading, drainage, street improvement, storm drain, sewer systems, and water lines
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
This position offers a competitive salary and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CIVIL ENGINEERING | LAND DEVELOPMENT | UTILITIES | SITE DEVELOPMENT | COMMERCIAL | RESIDENTIAL | MIXED USE | AUTOCAD | CIVIL 3D | LAND DEVELOPMENT DESKTOP | P.E. | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER