We have an immediate need for a Civil Project Engineer PE who has experience with residential, commercial, and municipal site development projects to join a well-established Multi-Disciplinary Design firm in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
Requirements for this position include:
- Professional Engineer (PE) licensure in Texas
- Minimum 4 years of Civil Engineering Design experience
- Responsible for designing, coordinating, and otherwise assisting project managers with various residential land development, commercial site development, and municipal infrastructure projects
- Proficiency in AutoCAD; preferably AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Grading and drainage design experience preferred
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
This position offers a competitive salary and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CAD | CIVIL 3D | CIVIL ENGINEER | COMMERCIAL | CONSTRUCTION | DESIGN | DRAINAGE | ENGINEERING | GRADING | SITE DEVELOPMENT