Join our well-established land development consulting firm in Lawrenceburg, Indiana as a Civil Project Engineer, where you'll experience the best of both worlds! With 40 years of history and a team of just 10 people, we offer a unique and laid-back work environment that's both flexible and supportive. If you're tired of the rigidity of large, structured firms and looking to make a real impact, apply now to contribute to our mission of delivering high-quality projects and fostering organizational sustainability in the tri-state area. Your dedication will be rewarded, and you'll be part of a company that truly values its people, clients, and community.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Civil Project Engineer opportunity include:
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- Engineer Intern (EI / EIT) or Professional Engineer (PE) with excellent design skills
- Experience with Autodesk Civil 3D required
- 1+ years of land development experience
- Design and create civil construction plans in collaboration with the Project Manager
- Prepare engineering reports, specifications, and oversee project permitting requirements
- Enforce and uphold Land Consultants' standards and processes
- Attend project meetings, conduct field visits, coordinate with external teams, and manage construction phase services as needed
- Projects in Indiana, Ohio, and Kentucky
Salary: $80,000 - $95,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus bonus potential.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including health insurance, PTO, 401k with company match, cell phone, and professional development assistance.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Seeking an exciting and prosperous career path? Look no further! Apply to this Civil Project Engineer opportunity now to join our team and take the first step towards an amazing career journey!
CIVIL PROJECT ENGINEER | CIVIL ENGINEERING | LAND DEVELOPMENT | CONSULTING | ENGINEER INTERN (EI) | ENGINEER IN TRAINING (EIT) | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER (PE) | AUTODESK CIVIL 3D | DESIGN | CONSTRUCTION | ENGINEERING REPORTS | PERMITTING