We have an immediate need for a Civil Design Engineer who specializes in large-scale land-development projects, water resources, and survey projects to join a civil engineering and survey firm in Irvine, California.
Requirements / Responsibilities for this Civil Design Engineer opportunity include:
- Bachelor's of Science Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university.
- At least 3 years of professional experience is required.
- Must have proven design and construction document production experience, and be proficient in Civil 3D software.
- Responsible for detailed design and engineering calculations.
- Ability to mentor and lead junior engineers or designers is a plus!
- Engineering design experience should include: grading, drainage, stormwater, sanitary sewer, roads, and utility.
- Specific experience on residential subdivisions is a plus!
- Current EIT or PE License highly desired.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary and great benefits!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CIVIL ENGINEERING | LAND DEVELOPMENT | DESIGN | MASTER PLANNING SUBDIVISIONS | RESIDENTIAL | AUTOCAD | CIVIL 3D | STORMWATER | DRAINAGE | ROADS UTILITIES | SEWER