We have an immediate need for a Civil Engineering Director with stormwater management experience to join a well-established Engineering firm in Willoughby, Ohio.
Requirements for this position include:
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Project Management on stormwater management projects
- Professional Engineer (PE) license
- Experience in grading, water resources, erosion control, and roadway design
- Civil 3D is required
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (BSCE)
- CPSWQ certification is a plus
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $90,000 - $115,000 commensurate with experience and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CIVIL ENGINEER | LAND DEVELOPMENT | AUTOCAD | STORM | DRAINAGE | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | P.E. | WATER RESOURCES | WASTEWATER DESIGN