We have an immediate need for a Civil Engineering Designer / Senior AutoCAD Technician who has experience with civil site development projects to join a well-established Multi-Disciplinary Design firm in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
Requirements for this position include:
- Minimum 3 years of Civil Engineering Design and AutoCAD drafting experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD; preferably AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Experience producing construction documents for multiple types of site development projects (retail, commercial, etc.)
- Grading and drainage design experience preferred
- Experience with single family residential projects and municipal infrastructure design a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and the ability to be licensed as a Professional Engineer (P.E.) in Texas within 4 years
- Will be responsible for assisting project managers, project engineers, and designers with AutoCAD drafting, project coordination, engineering design, and meeting deadlines
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $65,000 - $80,000 commensurate with experience, and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CAD | CIVIL 3D | CIVIL ENGINEER | COMMERCIAL | CONSTRUCTION | DESIGN | DRAINAGE | ENGINEERING | GRADING | SITE DEVELOPMENT