We have an immediate need for a Civil Engineer with site development and stormwater experience to join a well-established Engineering firm in Waukesha, Wisconsin.
Requirements / Responsibilities for this Civil Engineering opportunity includes:
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in designing and managing
- Professional Engineer licensure in W.I.
- Knowledge of stormwater management design regulations
- Understanding Site Engineering, Utility Design, Grading plans/drainage, Permitting and Regulatory Coordination is a MUST
- Proficient with hydrology and hydraulic software including HydroCAD and HEC-RAS and / or SWMM
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary and great benefits!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CIVIL ENGINEER | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | STORMWATER | SITE DEVELOPMENT | LAND DEVELOPMENT | UTILITY | GRADING | PERMITTING | HYDROCAD | HEC-RAS | SWMM