We have an immediate need for a New Jersey Licensed Civil Engineer who has experience with water / wastewater, pumping stations, force mains, water & sewer distribution systems to join a well-established Municipal Engineering firm in Parlin, New Jersey.
Requirements for this position include:
- Professional Engineer (PE) in New Jersey
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering (BSCE)
- Excellent communication, organizational skills, and report writing capabilities
- Experience with the preparation of plans, specs, cost estimates, and bid documents
- Familiar with submission permits to appropriate regulatory agencies (NJDEP, NJDOT, etc.)
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
This position offers a competitive salary and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CIVIL ENGINEER | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | P.E. | MUNICIPAL | WATER | WASTEWATER | SEWER DISTRIBUTION | FORCE MAINS | PUMP STATIONS | NJDEP | NJDOT | PLANNING | PERMIT | DOT | ESTIMATE | SPECIFICATIONS | BID | BACHELORS DEGREE | BSCE