A well-established A/E firm that has been around over 50 years is with multiple locations throughout Florida is looking for a Civil Engineer for their Miami office. We are looking for both EIT for design roles or a PE for project managing roles. Experience in commercial or municipal land development is needed.
Requirements for this Civil Engineer opportunity include:
- Education - Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, EIT or PE preferred.
- Experience - 2 to 5 years of Civil Design experience.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Civil 3D required.
- Experience with GIS, drainage storm modeling and Water CADD modeling software a plus.
- Commercial or municipal land development experience.
- Ability to work well in teams and willing to go the extra mile.
Salary: $60,000 - $95,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary and great benefits!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CIVIL | LAND DEVELOPMENT | CIVIL 3D | AUTOCAD| CIVIL ENGINEER | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | ENGINEER IN TRAINING | COMMERCIAL | MUNICIPAL | PE | P.E. | P.E | EIT | E.I.T.