A leader in the telecommunications industry is seeking an experience Civil Engineer to join our team! We've been at the forefront in the Nevada market for nearly 20 years, and we've been experiencing great growth over the last several years. We have a great company culture, offer 4-day work weeks, and quarterly companywide gatherings with food provided. Take the leap towards a fulfilling career and apply now to seize this amazing opportunity!
The Civil Engineer will be working throughout Southern Nevada reviewing and approving plans, making corrections, and coordinating with city and county officials for projects.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Civil Engineer position include:
- B.S. or M.S. Degree in Civil Engineering
- Current P.E. registration in the State of Nevada or the ability to obtain within 6 months
- 4 years minimum of civil engineering design experience
- 4 years minimum of AutoCAD experience
- Familiarity with local jurisdiction standards, electrical design fundamentals, and traffic control is a plus
- Supervise and oversee work performed by EITs, Designers, and Drafters
- Will be the project lead for telecommunications projects
- Interact with local government jurisdictions and utility companies
- Collaborate with engineering consultants, project managers, and construction managers
- Quality control for all work product
Salary: $95,000 - $135,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus bonus potential.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including health, vision, and dental insurance, PTO, paid holidays, and a 401k with 4% company match.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and thrive in a challenging work environment? If so, apply to this Civil Engineer position today and let's see where this opportunity can take you!
CIVIL ENGINEER | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | PE | CIVIL PE | CIVIL ENGINEERING | TELECOMMUNICATIONS | CIVIL DESIGN | AUTOCAD