We have an immediate need for a Civil Engineer who has a current Texas Professional Engineers license and Land Development experience to join a well-established, multi-disciplinary civil engineering firm in Cross Roads, TX.
Requirements / Responsibilities for this position include:
- Development and Review of Construction Drawings
- Site plans, Utility Plans, Grading Plans, Plans & Profiles
- Permit Applications, Floodplain Analyses, and Hydraulic Calculations
- Project management and personnel management skills.
- Must have a Texas Professional Engineering License
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D
Salary: $100,000 - $120,000 commensurate with experience.
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary and great benefits!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CIVIL | LAND DEVELOPMENT | FLOOD PLAIN ANALYSES | HYRAULIC | GRADING | UTILITY | UTILITIES | PROFILES | CONSTRUCTION DRAWINGS | SITE PLANS | SITE DEVELOPMENT | PROJECT MANAGEMENT | CALCLATIONS