We have an immediate need for a Civil Engineer PE who has experience with the design and permitting of paving, drainage, water, and sewer systems for a Civil Consulting and Designing firm in Jacksonville, Florida.
Requirements for this position include:
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) in Florida
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- 4-6 years of Civil Engineering Design and Permitting experience
- Preliminary design and permitting of paving, drainage, water, and sewer systems for residential subdivisions, multi-family developments, and commercial developments
- Must be able to lead a team from project inception to project completion
- Proficient in Microstation and storm water modeling using ICPR
- Must be familiar with relevant permit agency requirements
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $70,000 - $80,000 commensurate with experience and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct contact with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CIVIL ENGINEER | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | P.E. | PERMITS | DESIGN | SEWER | STORM WATER | MICROSTATION | ICPR | RESIDENTIAL | COMMERCIAL | MULTI FAMILY | PROJECT MANAGEMENT