Are you a talented and ambitious Civil Engineer looking for a company that values your skills and expertise? Look no further than this industry-leading Multi-family Construction company, which has been setting the standard since the 1980s in the Greater Indianapolis area. Backed by a nationally recognized organization and a team of seasoned professionals, this company offers a unique opportunity to be part of something special - a team that truly knows the industry inside and out, and is committed to excellence in everything they do.
The ideal Civil Engineer will lead and manage the civil design process through project completion, ensuring that the design teams are focused on meeting the established schedule, producing compliant and cost-conscious design standards, and maintaining constructability to guarantee a quality product design for each project.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Civil Engineer position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Land Surveying
- Professional Engineer (PE)
- 5+ years of experience as a licensed PE or LS in residential, commercial development and/or civil engineering design or owner's representation.
- Strong communication, task management, and team working skills
- Assist the development team in the site selection process for new projects
- Solicit RFP's, negotiate, and secure/contract qualified 3rd party civil design group(s) for each project
- Work with the construction team as a resource and point person for civil RFI's, civil design issues, addendums, final survey, certs, etc.
- Provide support to the legal team on title and survey issues
Salary: $120,000 - $150,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus bonus opportunities.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including health insurance, 3 weeks PTO, and a 401k with company match.
Relocation assistance may be available for well-qualified candidates.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take your Civil Engineer career to the next level? If so, we want to hear from you! Apply today and let's explore the exciting opportunities waiting for you.
CIVIL ENGINEER | CIVIL ENGINEERING | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | PE | CONSTRUCTION | MULTIFAMILY | RESIDENTIAL | LAND SURVEYING