We have an immediate need for a Civil Engineer specializing in Hydrology & Hydraulics (H&H) to join a well-established engineering firm in Houston, Texas.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Civil or Environmental Engineering required
- Master's Degree in Hydraulics / Water Resources preferred
- Texas Professional Engineer (PE) license (or ability to obtain within 18 months of hire)
- 3-7 years of experience in H&H modeling (using HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, SWMM, or similar)
- Experience in 2D modeling (RAS 2D, XP2D or similar) preferred
- Strong technical writing and communication skills
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
This position offers a very competitive salary and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CIVIL ENGINEERING | HYDROLOGY | HYDRAULICS | P.E. | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | ENVIRONMENTAL | DRAINAGE | WATER RESOURCES | H&H