We have an immediate need for a Civil Engineer PE with experience in the design and construction of capital improvement and development projects to join a Local Government Agency in Bainbridge, Georgia.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering and Professional Engineer (PE) license
- Experience developing engineering plans, specifications, and engineering estimates
- Knowledge of GIS mapping applications and CAD
- Knowledge of the unique challenges of managing and calculating storm water in a karst topography
- Arranges and coordinates work schedules with contractors
- Schedules projects so at to provide minimal inconvenience to the general public
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $90,000 - $100,000 commensurate with experience and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CAPITAL | MAPPING | DRAINAGE | CAD | GIS | STREETS | ASPHALT | STORMWATER | HYDROLOGY