Are you a senior level, Professional Civil Engineer (PE) with over 10 years of land development experience? Join this well-established Defense Contractor and experience a career unlike any other. We're not just a company; we're a close-knit family that values and supports our employees. With a legacy of success and an original Owner who still guides us, you'll find mentorship, growth, and a true sense of belonging here. Plus, with monthly birthday celebrations and a supportive team of colleagues, you'll find a workplace that feels like home. Take the next step in your career as a Senior Civil PE and lead the way in completing innovative site plans, materials testing, and land use projects. Apply now and become a valued member of our team!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Civil Engineer opportunity include:
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- 10 - 15 years of municipal, site, and civil land development experience
- Professional Engineer (PE) license in NJ
- NJ CME certification is a plus
- Knowledge of local, county, and state land use regulations, guidelines, and standards
- Highly proficient in site grading design, stormwater management, and hydraulic and hydrologic analysis
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Develop and oversee site plan designs, ensuring completion
- Review and evaluate septic systems and soils, preparing technical specifications
- Manage project activities, including cost estimates, public bids, and regulatory coordination, while supporting client interactions
Salary: $120,000 - $150,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k with company match, company funded HSA, and college savings plan, PTO, sick time, and paid holidays.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take your Civil Engineering career to the next level? If so, we want to hear from you! Apply today and let's explore the exciting opportunities waiting for you!
CIVIL ENGINEER | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | PE | GRADING DESIGN | HYDRAULIC | HYDROLOGIC ANALYSIS | AUTOCAD CIVIL 3D | SOIL TESTING | COST ESTIMATES | BIDDING | STORMWATER MANAGEMENT | MUNICIPAL | SITE | LAND DEVELOPMENT