Join our dynamic team as a Civil PE, where we're not just a company; we're a family committed to excellence. As a woman-owned, well-established multidisciplinary engineering firm, our strength lies in the expertise and dedication of our employees and owners. Here, you'll find a supportive environment that fosters innovation and a commitment to delivering top-notch services to our valued clients. With an attractive salary package and fantastic benefits, your career can flourish with us. Elevate your engineering journey with us - where dedication meets opportunity.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Civil Engineer opportunity include:
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- 10+ years of site/civil land development experience
- Valid Tennessee Professional Engineer (PE) license
- Knowledge of local city, county and state land use processes and regulations
- Site/civil experience on a variety of project sites including the ability to design site layout, grading, drainage, infrastructure, erosion and sediment control, etc. from concept through completion
- Expertise in stormwater management design, hydrologic/hydraulic analysis and design, and SWPPP preparation
- Proficiency of AutoCAD or Civil 3D (preferred)
- Plan, design, and secure permits for land development and infrastructure projects. Coordinate client communication
- Manage site layout, grading, drainage, and erosion control from concept to completion. Ensure projects stay on budget and on schedule
- Provide hydrologic/hydraulic analysis and design expertise, including stormwater management
Salary: $145,000 - $185,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus bonus opportunities.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including 100% paid health insurance for employees, health savings account, 401k with match, PTO, paid holidays, and fun company events!
Relocation assistance may be available for well-qualified candidates.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take your career as a Civil Engineer to the next level? If so, we want to hear from you! Apply today and let's explore the exciting opportunities waiting for you!
CIVIL ENGINEER | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | PE | ENGINEERING | LAND DEVELOPMENT | SITE LAYOUT | GRADING | DRAINAGE | INFRASTRUCTURE | EROSION | SEDIMENT CONTROL | HYDROLOGIC | HYDRAULIC ANALYSIS | SWPPP | AUTOCAD | CIVIL 3D