Join our extraordinary engineering team, where diversity is celebrated, and innovative solutions are the norm. We are not just any engineering firm; we're a diverse, full-service organization operating across the Continental United States, supporting the Department of Defense, federal government, and private sector clients. In the heart of beautiful Charlotte, NC, we're currently looking for an experienced Civil Engineer to help drive innovation and excellence in our projects. With a reputation for excellence, unique and impactful projects, and a vibrant company culture that includes spring and fall picnics, annual holiday parties, and even Beer Thursdays, this is a place where your career can flourish and your personal and professional life can thrive.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Civil Engineer opportunity include:
- B.S. in Civil Engineering; Masters preferred
- Professional Engineer (PE) license required
- 5 - 10 years of design and/or construction experience; military facilities experience is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office, civil analysis computer software, Civil3D and AutoCAD required, MicroStation and HydraFlow experience a plus
- Familiarity with design and building codes
- Conduct site visits to document conditions and gather essential data
- Prepare civil design and detailing for construction projects, ensuring accuracy and compliance
- Assist in the preparation of written reports and technical specifications
- Support the planning, design, and evaluation of diverse engineering projects, applying standard techniques and adapting them as needed
Salary: $120,000 - $150,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus a sign on bonus.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, FSA, PTO and paid holidays, and 401k with match.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Don't miss out on this chance to make a significant impact on your career. Apply now, and let's explore where this exciting Civil Engineer opportunity can take you!
CIVIL ENGINEER | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER (PE) | CIVIL ENGINEERING | MILITARY FACILITIES | DESIGN | CIVIL ANALYSIS SOFTWARE | CIVIL 3D | AUTOCAD | MICROSTATION | HYDRAFLOW | BUILDING CODES | DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE | FEDERAL GOVERNMENT | PRIVATE SECTOR