We have an immediate need for a Civil Engineer with stormwater design and permitting experience and landscaping for various projects to join a well-established civil engineering firm in Oxford, MS.
Requirements / Responsibilities for this Civil Engineer opportunity includes:
- Must be a Registered Civil Engineer
- At least 7 years relevant work experience
- Utilize AutoCAD Civil 3D and water resource software modeling packages to develop and design stormwater and wastewater systems
- Provide technical expertise in hydrology / hydraulics, stormwater, and wastewater systems
- Generates water resources designs aligning with the most up to date design standards
Salary: Open commensurate on previous work experience
This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity offering competitive pay and benefits like employee-paid health insurance, 401k with match, and PTO.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CIVIL ENGINEER | CIVIL 3D | STORMWATER DESIGN | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | P.E. | WASTEWATER DESIGN | CIVIL | DESIGN | ENGINEERING | AUTOCAD