Calling all Civil Engineers! If you have a background in land development projects, your experience is needed in the Orlando area. We are representing a full-service, multi-disciplined firm who works on a diverse range of projects, offering all employees the chance to expand their knowledge and experience. In addition to this diversity, this firm also offers a consolidated work schedule with half day Fridays. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who loves working hard but also values a great work-life balance.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Civil Engineer opportunity include:
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- Must have experience in Land Development, Site Geometry, Utility Services and Main Design, Site Grading, Storm Drainage Design, Stormwater Management, Stormwater Pollution Prevention design, and/or Local Agency Code Analysis and Implementation in Design
- Engineer in Training (EIT) OR Professional Engineer (PE)
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, MicroStation, GEOPAK and/or OpenRoads
- Proficiency in Excel and/or MathCad
- ICPR experience is a plus
- Ensure civil and structural design integrity by participating in civil engineering design functions and performing engineering calculations
- Prepare and maintain civil engineering plans, reports, and construction documents, including permit submittals
- Provide engineering support during construction, verify site work, and edit construction specifications and reports
Salary: $62,000 - $100,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including 100% paid dental and vision for employees, low-cost healthcare, HSA, PTO and paid holidays, 401k with matching, professional development assistance, and casual Fridays.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Seeking an exciting and prosperous career path? Look no further! Apply to this Civil Engineer opportunity now to join our team and take the first step towards an amazing career journey!
CIVIL ENGINEER | ENGINEERING | LAND DEVELOPMENT | SITE GEOMETRY | UTILITY SERVICES | MAIN DESIGN | SITE GRADING | STORM DRAINAGE DESIGN | STORMWATER MANAGEMENT | STORMWATER POLLUTION PREVENTION DESIGN | LOCAL AGENCY CODE ANALYSIS | EIT | PE | AUTOCAD | MICROSTATION | GEOPAK | OPENROADS | EXCEL | MATHCAD | ICPR