We are looking for a Civil Engineer with land development and site design experience to join our growing team. 5+ years of experience is ideal, but open to less. EIT/PE preferred, but not required. Must be proficient in AutoCAD, Civil 3D. We are a full-service established Civil Engineering/Surveying firm of almost 30 years with 2 offices. We work on a variety of public and private projects, and care deeply about our employees. We know that our success is owed to our wonderful team of employees who work hard and are awarded handsomely.
Our culture and benefits are what sets us apart from our competitors and we have a very low turnover rate. Our employees voted us a national Zweig White "Best Firm to Work For" for the past nine years. We're also a six-time Dayton/Cincinnati Business Journals' "Best Place to Work" award recipient.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Civil Engineer position include:
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- 5-15 years' experience in land development
- EIT certification
- P.E. license or in the process of obtaining P.E. license
- Working proficiency of AutoCAD and Civil 3D preferred
- Plan and design residential, commercial, and industrial development projects, including lot layout, grading, stormwater management, and utilities for national and local land developers
- Work closely with other technical staff to assist in providing consulting engineering services to land developers
- Interact daily with project teams in a multi-disciplinary and multi-office environment
Salary: $65,000 - $95,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus profit sharing bonus opportunities.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a great benefits package including health insurance fully paid (100%), employer paid life insurance policy, HSA, 3-5 weeks PTO, 401k with company match, wellness program, monthly cell phone allowance, annual company weekend trips, and so much more!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and thrive in a challenging work environment? If so, apply to this Civil Engineer position today and let's see where this opportunity can take you!
CIVIL ENGINEER | CIVIL ENGINEERING | LAND DEVELOPMENT | LAND SURVEYING | CIVIL | SITE DESIGN | EIT | ENGINEER IN TRAINING | PE | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | AUTOCAD | CIVIL 3D