Calling all Civil Engineers! Come and join our team near Indianapolis and be part of a rich legacy dating back to 1962. As a top-tier leader in land surveying and civil engineering services, we're not just a company; we're a family committed to your success. Experience cutting-edge technology, unparalleled professional growth, and a positive, nurturing work environment where your career dreams can flourish. Apply now to become part of our history and create your legacy with us!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Civil Engineer opportunity include:
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- 6+ years of civil engineering experience
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE) is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Supervise project managers and ensure project goals and client expectations are met by overseeing daily project-related activities of staff members on the assigned team
- Maintain adherence to the division's QA/QC process within the team and coordinate work assignments, personnel evaluations, and supervision in collaboration with project managers
- Collaborate with regional/operations managers and other team leaders to optimize team resources and meet client needs effectively
- Proactively engage in business development and marketing efforts, including client visits, proposal development, and participation in the production of marketing materials
Salary: $90,000 - $130,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, 401k, PTO, a hybrid work schedule!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Don't miss out on this chance to make a significant impact on your career. Apply now, and let's explore where this exciting Civil Engineer opportunity can take you!
CIVIL ENGINEER | CIVIL ENGINEERING | ENGINEER IN TRAINING | EIT | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | PE | QA/QC