We are seeking an experience Civil Engineer to join our award-winning team in Mercedes, TX and be a part of a company that's been at the forefront of engineering, surveying, planning, and construction management in South Texas for nearly half a century. We take pride in our dedicated staff, considering them leaders in their fields. At our company, you'll have access to ongoing professional development, opportunities to contribute to industry research, and the chance to work on projects that make a real impact. If you're ready to advance your career and be part of something special, apply today and be a part of our legacy of excellence.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Civil Engineer opportunity include:
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in land development, sewer improvements, drainage, etc.
- Professional Engineer (PE) is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience in adhering to local government and state agency requirements
- Membership in the American Society of Civil Engineers and the American Water Works Association is a plus
- Understanding of Civil 3D
- Lead engineering efforts for large-scale commercial developments, overseeing design of pavement, utility lines, and drainage systems
- Design and implement flood protection plans, meeting agency specifications and complying with various funding agency requirements
- Supervise the design and construction of municipal water and sewer system projects, including plants and lift stations
- Take the lead in designing vital infrastructure for residential subdivisions
Salary: $80,000 - $100,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus an annual bonus.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including health insurance, PTO, paid holidays, and we are closed from Christmas to New Years.
Relocation assistance may be available for well-qualified candidates.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
If this sounds like the Civil Engineer opportunity you've been waiting for, we'd love to hear from you! Apply today and let's see where your career can take you!
CIVIL ENGINEER | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER (PE) | ENGINEER IN TRAINING (EIT) | CIVIL ENGINEERING | LAND DEVELOPMENT | SEWER IMPROVEMENTS | DRAINAGE | AMERICAN SOCIETY OF CIVIL ENGINEERS | AMERICAN WATER WORKS ASSOCIATION | CIVIL 3D | COMMERCIAL | UTILITIES | INFRASTRUCTURE