We have an immediate need for a Civil Design Engineer to join a Civil Engineering & Survey firm in Irvine, California.
This position is with a well-established and reputable Civil Engineering & Survey Firm that specializes in land development design, planning, and subdivision projects.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from an accredited University
- Strong design experience in land development using AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Engineering design experience should include: grading, drainage, stormwater, sanitary sewer, roads, and utility
- Ability to become an EIT or a PE in the future is highly desired
- Duties will include assistance in construction document development, and master planning
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
This position offers a competitive salary and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CIVIL ENGINEERING | LAND DEVELOPMENT | DESIGN | MASTER PLANNING | SUBDIVISIONS | RESIDENTIAL | AUTOCAD | CIVIL 3D | STORMWATER | DRAINAGE | ROADS | UTILITIES | SEWER