We are seeking a Civil CAD Manager to join our multi-disciplinary firm providing Civil Engineering, Surveying, Landscape Architecture, and Planning services in Land O’ Lakes, FL! We're on a mission to redefine our firm's culture with core values of respect, dedication, and collaboration at the forefront. Experience a supportive environment where ownership works hand-in-hand with our team, recognizing and rewarding their unwavering commitment. With our no overtime required policy, we prioritize work-life balance, ensuring you have time for both work and the things you love. In our informal yet professional office atmosphere, you'll thrive as we continue to grow our team and revenue, thanks to our focus on building lasting relationships with clients. Plus, enjoy excellent benefits that truly make us stand out. Join us today and be part of a dynamic company that's on the rise!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Civil CAD Manager opportunity include:
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- General stormwater knowledge
- Knowledge of a range of hydrology software
- Proficiency in ICPR 4, stormwater hydraulics, and GIS
- Ensure CAD Standards Manual relevance and currency, and enforce adherence by production staff
- Expertly manage software tools and standards, promoting their effective use among team members
- Monitor and recommend upgrades for CAD production machines, collaborating with IT consultants to maintain equipment functionality
- Collaborate with VPs of Engineering and Planning to ensure staff skill development aligns with project requirements
- Lead by example in Civil 3D production, setting high standards for quality and accuracy while producing plan sets that meet CAD Standards
Salary: $30.00 - $40.00 per hour, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical dental, vision, life, AD&D, and short-term and long-term disability insurance, and PTO.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and thrive in a challenging work environment? If so, apply today and let's see where this Civil CAD Manager opportunity can take you!
CIVIL CAD MANAGER | AUTOCAD | CIVIL 3D | STORMWATER HYDRAULICS | GIS | ICPR 4 | HYDROLOGY