Are you a Controller or Finance Officer at an engineering firm? Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity? If so, we are seeking a Vice President of Finance and Accounting to join our privately owned company where engineering is not just a job but a passion. With our owners at the helm, both seasoned engineers, we've cultivated an environment that nurtures innovation over bureaucracy. Embrace a relaxed yet productive atmosphere, working closely with a diverse team of Civil and Environmental Engineers, as well as talented designers and drafters. With a rich legacy spanning 40 successful years and a portfolio encompassing a wide array of projects, including site investigations, feasibility studies, and final designs, this is your chance to make a tangible impact. If you think you have what it takes to make important financial decision on behalf of our company, we encourage you to apply!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Vice President of Finance and Accounting opportunity:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or related field; MBA, Master's, or other applicable graduate-level education preferred
- 5+ years of experience working as a Controller or financial officer; engineering firm preferred
- Senior management role with responsibility for company-wide leadership, planning, and financial management
- Manage financial activities including planning, budgeting, forecasting, revenue cycle, and regulatory reporting
- Coordinate annual budget development and financial reporting
- Ensure efficient cash flow by overseeing accounting, internal controls, and reporting
- Implement best practices for fiscal management, project coordination, and cross-team communication
- Evaluate contracts, risk management, HR operations, and oversee multiple departments
Salary: $125,000 - $200,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including 100% paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their families, PTO and paid holidays, and a 401k plan.
Relocation assistance may be available for well-qualified candidates.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Seeking an exciting and prosperous career path? Look no further! Apply to this Vice President of Finance and Accounting opportunity now to join our team and take the first step towards an amazing career journey!
VICE PRESIDENT OF FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING | CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER | CFO | ENGINEERING | CONTROLLER | FINANCE OFFICER | FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT | BUDGETING | REVENUE | CASH FLOW | RISK MANAGEMENT