We are seeking a Chief Engineer with High-Rise Hotel maintenance experience to join our team in Phoenix, Arizona! With a rich 45-year legacy as a national hotel developer, our company stands as a titan in the industry, boasting an impressive portfolio of world-class properties and collaborations with the most prestigious names in the hotel sector. This pivotal role offers a unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic, family-oriented team where integrity, ethics, and respect are the cornerstones of our success. At our heart, we're still a family business, valuing each member's contribution and fostering an environment ripe for professional growth. If you're ready to elevate your career with a company that blends international acclaim with a commitment to fairness and innovation, this Chief Engineer position awaits your expertise.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Chief Engineer opportunity include:
- 5+ years of experience as a Chief Engineer OR Assistant Chief Engineer for high-rise hotel building maintenance is required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience; Trade certification or Journeyman equivalent experience in mechanical and plumbing systems installation, operation and maintenance
- Skilled with Navisworks and BMS software (Schneider preferred)
- OSHA Hazard Communication Standard training and certification preferred
- Oversee operations of the Engineering department, including maintenance of facilities, grounds, construction, and utilities, along with developing and maintaining a preventive maintenance system for resort buildings, grounds, and utilities
- Responsible for workforce training and development, scheduling workloads for efficiency and training, and establishing procedures for work schedule notifications and prioritization.
- Maintain systems for receiving and dispatching maintenance calls, establishing logs and records for work progress, and ensuring coordination with electronic data systems
- Ensure compliance with environmental, safety, and other regulations, develop an energy conservation program, prepare budget justifications for energy measures and facility renovations, and manage budget planning and expenditure control
Salary: $80,000 - $110,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus bonus opportunities.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, PTO, 401k, complimentary parking, and an EOS Fitness membership.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Don't miss out on this chance to make a significant impact on your career. Apply now, and let's explore where this exciting Chief Engineer opportunity can take you!
CHIEF ENGINEER | CONSTRUCTION | HOTEL DEVELOPER | HIGH-RISE HOTELS | MECHANICAL | PLUMBING | MAINTENANCE | NAVISWORKS | BUILDING MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE (BMS) | SCHNEIDER | ENGINEERING | PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE | RESORT BUILDINGS | UTILITIES