We have an immediate need for a Certified Personal Accountant to join a Construction Company in Midland, North Carolina.
This position is with a well-established Construction company specializing in Civil Site Construction and Roadway projects in need of a full-time, direct-hire CPA.
Requirements for this position include:
- Must be a Certified Personal Accountant (CPA)
- Experience with Construction Billing and Collection desired - AIA Billing
- Knowledge and experience with Construction Accounting and Banking software - Sage 50, Peachtree, Maxwell, QuickBooks, etc.
- Will work closely with the President of the firm
- Will be involved in performing Audits, Banking, Health Insurance Negotiations, Tax Prep Planning, Billing, and Collection
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
This position offers a competitive salary and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CPA | CERTIFIED PERSONAL ACCOUNTANT | SAGE | QUICKBOOKS | ACCOUNTING | BANKING | COLLECTIONS | BILLING | TAX PREPARATIONS | AUDITS | NEGOTIATIONS | CONSTRUCTION