We are seeking a CAD Technician to join our family-owned company in Ashland, VA, a trusted leader in construction since 1956, where excellence is ingrained in our DNA. With a stellar reputation for top-notch services in excavation, mining, road work, clearing/grubbing, and utilities, we've been transforming landscapes with unmatched expertise. Enjoy the unique perk of dispatching to field assignments directly from home with a company-provided vehicle, and savor memorable moments at our holiday luncheons and occasional picnics. Elevate your career with us, where every day is a testament to our legacy of excellence and commitment. Apply now and be part of something extraordinary!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this CAD Technician opportunity include:
- 2-3 years of experience in the construction technology industry OR Associates Degree in a related field
- FAA Part 107 Remote Pilot Certificate Preferred
- Knowledge of Pix4D applications, focusing on Pix4D Mapper and Cloud
- Working knowledge of CAD platforms, particularly AGTEK4D, and experienced in using Google Earth Pro
- In-depth understanding of construction surveying and layout tactics, with exposure to construction machine control, preferably using Topcon
- Organize and manage all GPS survey equipment, tools, and hardware/software
- Maintain construction layout supplies and order supplies as necessary
- Perform construction layout using Topcon GPS Equipment for various applications (i.e., Wet/Dry Utilities, Site Concrete, Limits of Disturbance, Initial Control, etc.)
- Manage the machine control program for GPS-integrated heavy equipment, including uploading, testing, and troubleshooting GPS models in the field
- Projects include surface mining sites, roads, subdivisions, and utilities
Salary: $50,000 - $70,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus profit sharing opportunities.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, PTO, company vehicle with gas card, company desktop, laptop, and cell phone, and a 401k with match.
Relocation assistance may be available for well-qualified candidates.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Don't miss out on this chance to make a significant impact on your career. Apply now, and let's explore where this exciting CAD Technician opportunity can take you!
CAD TECHNICIAN | CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY | FAA PART 107 REMOTE PILOT CERTIFICATE | PIX4D MAPPER AND CLOUD | CAD | AGTEK4D | GOOGLE EARTH PRO | TOPCON | GPS | SURVEY EQUIPMENT | UTILITIES | MINING | SITE CONCRETE | LIMITS OF DISTURBANCE | INITIAL CONTROL | ROADS