Are you a skilled CAD Designer with a strong background in land development? Established in the 1950s, we're working with a Brooksville-based engineering and surveying firm who is rapidly growing and looking to expand their team. With a long backlog of work including various commercial and residential clients in the area, they boast extremely low turnover and the ability to retain top talent. Apply now!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this CAD Designer opportunity include:
- 2+ years of experience as a CAD Designer
- Proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Strong background in residential and commercial land development related projects
- Site layouts, grading and stormwater design, utility design, roadway plan and profiles, general civil infrastructure plans, erosion and sediment control design and general civil engineering design drafting
- Ability to utilize AutoCAD Storm & Sanitary Analysis and Hydraflow are used for storm pipe sizing
- Extract information from existing ArcGIS projects, particularly preliminary boundary, topographic, and drainage related information
Salary: $55,000 - $85,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus annual bonuses.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including 100% paid health insurance for employees, PTO, profit sharing, and 401k with company contribution.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Seeking an exciting and prosperous career path? Look no further! Apply to this CAD Designer opportunity now to join our team and take the first step towards an amazing career journey.
CAD DESIGNER | LAND DEVELOPMENT | SITE LAYOUTS | GRADING | STORMWATER DESIGN | UTILITY DESIGN | ROADWAY PLAN AND PROFILES | CIVIL INFRASTRUCTURE PLANS | EROSION | SEDIMENT CONTROL | AUTOCAD | STORM & SANITARY ANALYSIS | HYDRAFLOW | STORM PIPE SIZING | ARCGIS | CIVIL 3D | BOUNDARY | TOPOGRAPHIC | DRAINAGE