We have an immediate need for a Business Development Leader to join a well-established Engineering firm with multiple offices nationwide.
Requirements for this position include:
- Minimum 15 years of experience in Business Development and Client Management in the Industrial market
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, or Business Management with strong Engineering related management experience required
- Experience in management of engineering or environmental projects on a large-scale required
- Must have ability to grow client network and secure future sales/marketplace growth
- Strong business planning experience is required
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
This position offers a competitive salary and great benefits. This company is willing to offer relocation assistance for the right person!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
INDUSTRIAL | ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT | BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT | MARKET GROWTH | CLIENT MANAGEMENT | DESIGN BUILD | WASTEWATER | WATER RESOURCES | TREATMENT MANUFACTURING | MINING | ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT | BUDGET PLANNING | HIRING | BUSINESS STRATEGY