We have an immediate need for a Building Envelope Consultant with building envelope design and analysis experience to join a well-established A&E firm in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Requirements for this position include:
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience
- Building envelope design experience required - must be knowledgeable of ASCE 7, International Building Code (IBC)
- Registered Roof Consultant certification highly desired
- Architectural Registration (or pursuit thereof) / Professional Engineer license (or pursuit thereof) required
- Preparation of construction documents and proposal documents, field survey and testing, design drawing preparation, and design document review and specification
- Field survey activities include climbing extension ladders - must be physically capable and comfortable in the work environment
- Design projects will include new projects, replacement projects, and waterproofing
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $75,000 - $95,000 commensurate with experience and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
ARCHITECTURE | ENGINEERING | BUILDING ENVELOPE | CURTAIN WALL | BUILDING SHELL | FACADE | AUTOCAD | REVIT | REGISTERED ARCHITECT | ANALYSIS | FIELD SURVEY | P.E. | R.A. | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER