We have an immediate need for a Building Enclosure Engineer with experience in education, healthcare, municipal, retail, and office buildings, to join a well-established Consulting firm in Baltimore, MD.
Requirements / Responsibilities for this Building Enclosure Engineer opportunity includes:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture or Architectural Engineering
- 5 years of professional experience in building enclosure renovations / rehabilitation
- P. E. or RA Registration is required; or pursuing professional licensing
- Ability to work independently and good communication and presentation skills
- Responsible for evaluation, design, and construction administration of building enclosures
- Knowledge of roofs, facades, and fenestrations
- Prior experience with the exterior historical restoration of commercial structures and buildings is favorable
Salary: $85,000 - $120,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary!
Benefits: First-day coverage of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance, 401k profit sharing, 3 weeks vacation (accrual upon hire) sick time, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, college loan-repayment, dependant care assistance, etc.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
BUILDING ENCLOSURE | ENGINEER | ARCHITECT | RENOVATION | REHABILITATION | ROOF | FACADES | FENESTRATION | HISTORICAL RESTORATION | COMMERCIAL STRUCTURE | HEALTHCARE | MUNICIPAL BUILDING | EDUCATION | RETAIL | OFFICE