Join our creative and innovative team in San Leandro, where we transform shipping containers into extraordinary commercial spaces! As an experienced BIM/Revit Drafter, you'll be at the forefront of our cutting-edge projects, pushing the boundaries of design and construction. Our unique projects, collaborative culture, and fun perks like post-project celebrations, holiday parties, BBQs, luncheons, and a well-deserved week off between Christmas and the New Year make us the perfect place to grow your career. Apply now and be part of our vision to reshape the future of commercial design!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this BIM Revit Drafter opportunity include:
- Architectural degree OR 5 years’ experience in Architecture, Product, Industrial Design or similar fields
- 5+ years of experience using Revit
- Proficiency in Revit systems including Arch, MEP and detailing
- Interest in modular construction, industrial design and building systems
- Experience with Vectorworks is a plus
- Working knowledge of CA Building code requirements
- Create precise construction drawings and documents using Autodesk Revit software, collaborating with project leaders
- Develop and update production manuals, coordinating technical drawings and addressing inter-discipline challenges
- Review and confirm compliance with specifications, standards, and actively engage in project team meetings and coordination efforts
Salary: $70,000 - $80,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, FSA, 401k, PTO and paid holidays.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and thrive in a challenging work environment? If so, apply today and let's see where this BIM Revit Drafter opportunity can take you!
BIM REVIT DRAFTER | AUTODESK | BUILDING INFORMATION MODELING | DRAFTING | ARCHITECTURE | MEP | DETAILING | DESIGN-BUILD | COMMERCIAL | MODULAR CONSTRUCTION | INDUSTRIAL DESIGN | BUILDING SYSTEMS | VECTORWORKS | CALIFORNIA BUILDING CODES