We have an immediate need for an experienced Electrical & Controls Engineer to join a well-established Software & Controls Solutions company in Conway, Arkansas.
This firm is a well-established, reputable software and controls solutions company that specializes in software and controls solutions for the food production industry.
Requirements for this position include:
- Minimum 5 years of experience creating and maintaining PLC programming; Allen Bradley required
- HMI experience strongly desired; Allen Bradley Panelview/Panelview Plus
- Will perform research and analysis to determine industry/client needs, and direct design of electrical controls solutions
- Ability to use AutoCAD to create and document electrical schematics/prints, programming, etc.
- This position will involve international travel; Must be able to obtain International Passport, and travel up to 60% annually
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $85,000 - $95,000 commensurate with experience and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search Firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring mangers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
AUTOMATION | CONTROLS | ROBOTICS | PLC | HMI | ALLEN-BRADLEY | PANELVIEW | RS LOGIX | AUTOCAD | SCHEMATICS | ELECTRICAL PRINTS | ELECTRICAL CONTROLS SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL | PASSPORT | ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING | FOOD PRODUCTION