We have an immediate opening for an experienced AutoCAD Drafter with a background on multi-family residential and senior living projects to join a well-established architecture firm in Phoenix, Arizona.
Requirements / Responsibilities for this AutoCAD Drafter opportunity include:
- Minimum 5 years of work-related experience.
- Multi-family residential, senior living or experience with wood construction is preferred.
- Strong technical capabilities and experience using CAD and Revit to complete a full set of construction documents as well as maintaining project drawings.
- Relevant experience with IBC, ADA and ANSI codes.
- Proficient in operating Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Microsoft Office
Salary is $50,000 - $80,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary and great benefits including 100% of employee’s medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401k plan with matching contribution, 7 paid holidays, paid sick and vacation time, and more!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
REVIT | AUTOCAD | CAD | DRAFT | DRAFTER | DESIGN | DESIGNER| MULTIFAMILY | SENIOR LIVING | ARCHITECT | ARCHITECTURE | MODELER | CONSTRUCTION | CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTS | ASSISTED LIVING | APARTMENT | SKETCHUP | MICROSOFT OFFICE