We have an immediate need for an Associate Project Manager who has experience with AEC industry project management to join a well-established, multi-disciplinary engineering firm in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, or related
- Learn to direct the efforts of project teams comprised of experts from multiple disciplines
- Work with project management team to translate client's needs into cost effective, successful solutions
- Manage scope, budget, quality, and other project details in a proactive, timely manner, identifying and solving issues as needed
- Commercial or residential land development a plus
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Revit skills a plus
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
This position offers a competitive salary and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hire come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
ARCHITECT | ARCHITECTURE | ENGINEERING | CONSTRUCTION | INTERIORS | DESIGN | ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER | ASSOCIATE PROJECT MANAGER | LAND DEVELOPMENT | CIVIL 3D | AUTOCAD | RETAIL | ENTRY LEVEL