We have an immediate need for an Assistant Project Manager to join a well-established construction firm in Waldwick, New Jersey.
This position is with a reputable full-service construction firm in New Jersey that specializes in commercial, residential, industrial, and historic projects.
Requirements for this position include:
- 2-5 years of experience with ground-up construction projects in residential, multifamily, or commercial areas
- Must be a strong user of Revit and/or AutoCAD; experience with Procore or similar construction management software desired
- Projects could include single family, multi-family, industrial, commercial, or other building types; High-end residential and multifamily experience highly desired
- Experience with multi-story projects desired
- Must be comfortable and competent in design and plan review, construction administration, and construction management duties, including client interaction and development
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $80,000 - $100,000 commensurate with experience and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
ARCHITECTURE | ENGINEERING | CONSTRUCTION | GROUND-UP | BUILDING CONSTRUCTION | MULTI-FAMILY | SINGLE FAMILY | URBAN | INDUSTRIAL | COMMERCIAL | HISTORIC | REVIT | AUTOCAD | PROCORE | CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT | ADMINISTRATION | RFI | SUBMITTAL | DESIGN REVIEW | PROJECT MANAGEMENT