We have an immediate opening for an Assembly Engineer with great experience in troubleshooting and repairing hydraulic and pneumatic systems to join Manufacturing company in Altavista, Virginia.
Requirements / Responsibilities for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years hands-on manufacturing experience
- Experience with troubleshooting automated assembly / inspection equipment
- Experience with validation testing a plus
- Strong background with mechanical, pneumatic, electrical and vision-based systems.
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $85,000 - $95,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
ASSEMBLY ENGINEER | MANUFACTURING | AUTOMOTIVE | VALVES | MECHANICAL | INDUSTRIAL | PNEUMATIC CONTROLS | HYDRAULIC CONTROLS | ELECTRICAL