We have an immediate need for an Architectural Project Manager to join a well-established Architectural firm in Atlanta, Georgia.
Requirements for this position include:
- Degree in Architecture from an accredited institution
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a professional architectural practice
- Registered Architect with NCARB certification required
- Commercial, hospitality, multi-family and/or senior living project experience is preferred
- Proven capability in all phases of the Architectural design, design documentation, and construction process, from programming through contract administration
- Experience planning, organizing, and supervising the work of multi-disciplined project teams
- Revit proficiency is required
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
This position offers a very competitive salary and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision maker. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
ARCHITECT | REVIT | HOSPITALITY | COMMERCIAL | SENIOR LIVING | MULTI-FAMILY | ARCHITECTURE