We have an immediate need for an Architectural Drafter / Graduate Architect to join a well-established architectural manufacturing firm in Indianapolis, Indiana.
This firm specializes in commercial and public swimming pools, aquatic facilities, and water features.
Requirements for this position include:
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is a must
- Proficiency in Revit preferred
- Experience with public and commercial project documentation is required
- 2-4 years of architectural experience preferred
- Experience with aquatic facilities or manufacturing is preferred
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $40,000 - $60,000
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
AUTOCAD | REVIT | AQUATIC | SPAS | POOL | SWIM | DRAFTER | ARCHITECT