An architecture and design firm located in the Greater Raleigh Area is seeking an experienced Architectural Designer / Drafter specializing in residential, commercial, and industrial projects. The firm has a work culture that emphasizes continuous education and improvement, with a team of architects and designers who take pride in their work and strive for growth. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is self-motivated, hardworking, and passionate about exceptional design. The position offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a dynamic work environment.
- Knowledge and experience in small to medium scale residential and commercial design
- Ability to manage a small team
- Strong understanding of materials such as wood, steel, metal, and timber
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- Ability to meet deadlines on multiple projects
- Passion for exceptional design
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Strong verbal, written, and graphic skills
- Bachelor of Architecture degree with at least 5 years of relevant work experience
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary and great benefits!
Salary: $55,000 - $85,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER | ARCHITECTURAL DRAFTER | RESIDENTIAL | COMMERCIAL | INDUSTRIAL | WOOD | STEEL | METAL | TIMBER | AUTOCAD