Are you a skilled Architectural Designer looking for a firm that values collaboration, growth, and fun? Join our small, close-knit group of professionals and be part of one of the top design firms in Tulsa! We're offering competitive pay and benefits, excellent room for growth, and assistance in furthering your career by covering the cost of passed ARE Exams! With occasional happy hours and team-building events, you'll have opportunities to bond with your colleagues and build strong relationships. This is a great opportunity for an Architectural Designer with 3-5 years of experience looking to join a firm with a collaborative team, and a support system in place to help you grow to the next level in your career!
The Architectural Designer will be working on a variety of projects, including higher education, K-12, and multi-family.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Architectural Designer position include:
- Professional Degree in Architecture
- 3-5 years of architectural experience
- Must know Revit, knowledge of Rhino is a plus
- Highly skilled in all aspects of architecture
- Perform analyses of design, planning and occupancy studies and limited design layouts
- Independently perform a variety of assignments requiring skills in all conventional aspects of architectural designs for projects of moderate size and complexity
- Prepare project specifications, compiling and analyzing relevant data
- Review completed reports, plans, estimates and calculations
Salary: $55,000 - $70,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus profit sharing opportunities.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, PTO, and 401k with 4% company match.
Relocation assistance may be available for well-qualified candidates.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been waiting for, we'd love to hear from you! Apply to this Architectural Designer position today and let's see where your career can take you!
ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER | ARCHITECTURE | ARCHITECT | REVIT | RHINO | ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN | HIGHER EDUCATION | K-12 | MULTIFAMILY