We are looking for a skilled Architectural Designer to join a unique design build firm that turns out beautiful custom homes and useful commercial spaces. This family-oriented firm puts their employees first, and proves it by offering Family Fridays, unmatched flexibility, and serious earning potential. You will be rewarded constantly with quarterly bonuses, as well as additional bonuses throughout the year based on your performance. This is not your run of the mill company - based on a sizeable farm outside of the city, be prepared for a beautiful view with green grass and horses for acres!
The Architectural Designer will be responsible for design drafting, detailing, graphical depictions, creating reports, and other tasks as needed for residential and commercial construction projects.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Architectural Designer position include:
- Degree related to architectural design
- Must have some experience in an architectural design role
- Background in custom residential and commercial projects is highly preferred
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD, Revit would be a plus
- Cabinetry design (layouts and elevation) experience is a plus
- Develop design documents for projects in all design phases, including master plot planning, schematic design, design development, and construction documentation
- Work with equipment suppliers/vendors/consultants to obtain the necessary information needed for design completion
- Reviews drawings and documents to assure compliance with company design and production standards, as well as building code requirements
- Support and/or lead field visits and site surveys when needed, including capturing as-built measurements
- Support construction administration activities such as preparing construction sketches, submittal review, and RFI responses as well as performing on-site observations and field support
Salary: $60,000 - $90,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus bonuses.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, PTO, paid holidays and sick time, parental leave, and 401k with company match, and gym membership reimbursement.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Don't miss out on this chance to make a significant impact on your career. Apply to this Architectural Designer position now, and let's explore where this exciting opportunity can take you!
ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER | ARCHITECTURE | RESIDENTIAL | COMMERCIAL | ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN | CONSTRUCTION | AUTOCAD | REVIT | DRAFTING | DETAILING | GRAPHICAL DEPICTIONS