We are seeking a talented Architectural Designer to join our client's design team. This is an exciting opportunity for a creative designer with exceptional communication skills to work on a variety of programmatically complex development projects. You will work directly with our client's Chief Creative Officer and design team to bring designs to life from concept to completion.
The firm is known for its privately-held real estate investment, development, and management. They have a focus on mixed-use development projects in West Houston and take a long-term approach to investment by building to hold rather than building to flip.
If you are looking for an award-winning firm that values teamwork, loyalty, integrity, and professionalism and is dedicated to creating an enjoyable work environment for its employees this is the opportunity for you!
- Prepare design drawings for various projects
- Develop 2D and 3D presentations/design drawings
- Research products and materials selection
- Become familiar with building codes and their application
- Prepare renderings and other presentation materials
- Bachelor of Architecture degree from an accredited program
- 2-4 years in a team leadership role
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Sketch-up, Rhino, Adobe Suite and rendering software (EnScape, Lumion)
- Excellent visual and verbal communication skills
- Strong creative design portfolio
- Ability to handle multiple projects
Salary: $80,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Join the team as an Architectural Designer and enjoy a work-life balance like never before with an award-winning wellness program, on-site annual physicals and biometric screenings, and lifestyle spending accounts! Reap the rewards of your hard work with competitive health coverage, 401K with 12% matching, paid vacation and holidays, maternity and paternity leave, disability and life insurance, and more. The creative design team and Employee Assistance Program will support you in both your personal and professional growth.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER | DESIGN TEAM | CREATIVE DESIGNER | DESIGN DRAWINGS | 2D / 3D PRESENTATION | RESEARCH | BUILDING CODES | RENDERINGS | BACHELOR OF ARCHITECTURE | TEAM LEADERSHIP | AUTOCAD | SKETCHUP | RHINO | ADOBE SUITE | ENSCAPE | LUMION | COMMUNICATION SKILLS