Our client, a sustainable and resilient architectural firm, is seeking an Architectural Designer to join their growing team in Annapolis, MD. This company specializes in custom homebuilding and remodeling, as well as commercial interiors, religious centers, restaurants, hospitality, etc.
As a listener, visionary, and detail-oriented candidate, you will have the opportunity to create detailed drawings and renderings for both residential and commercial spaces while focusing on sustainability and resiliency design methods. Our client is committed to providing a flexible and adaptable work environment, where employees can collaborate and innovate to deliver the best designs to clients.
If you are a motivated and driven Architectural Designer who is passionate about sustainability and resilient design, we encourage you to apply to our client's open position!
- A minimum of 5 years of Architectural design experience required
- Proficiency in one or more of the following ArchiCAD, Revit, SketchUp, and Chief Architect
- Associate's degree in Architecture, a building-related Engineering field, architectural drafting, or a related field required. Alternatively, a demonstrated resume of successful Architectural design experience may be accepted instead of a degree.
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Use computer-aided drafting software to create full-scale and detailed designs of buildings and interiors.
- Work as a team to evaluate client's needs, desires, and budget to produce the best designs while keeping our mission through the drawings
- Measure the existing home, produce as-builts and work through the design process with the Principal.
- Periodical local travel to the job site for a client meeting or
- Analyze building codes, zoning, and regulations to determine how they will affect architectural designs/projects.
- Collaborate with other designers and employees, vendors, and outside professionals (structural, mechanical, electrical, etc.)
- Present Architectural designs and renderings to the clients with a clear presentation of proposed design solutions meeting their needs and desires
- Perform other duties as assigned.
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary and great benefits!
Salary: The salary range for this position is $70,000 - $81,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision insurance, PTO, professional development assistance, a referral program, tuition reimbursement, $40/month cell phone reimbursement, and free parking. Monday to Friday flexible work week – remote days available.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER | ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN | ARCHITECTURE | ARCHITECT | REVIT | ARCHICAD | SKETCHUP | CHIEF ARCHITECT | ARCHITECTURAL DRAFTING | RESIDENTIAL | COMMERCIAL | REMODEL | INTERIOR DESIGN