We have an immediate need for a licensed Architectural Construction Administration Manager with experience in ground up construction for multi-family projects to join a well-established Architectural firm in Charlotte, North Carolina.
This firm is seeking a candidate with a positive attitude, strong communication skills, and is comfortable in a team environment, as culture is critical to their success.
Requirements for this position include:
- 1-3 years of experience in Construction Administration
- Licensed Architect preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture or equivalent in related fields; engineering, construction management, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, AutoCAD, and Revit preferred
- Knowledge of PlanGrid and/or Bluebeam a plus
- Wide range of knowledge in building systems, constructability issues, building codes, and accessibility requirements
- Applicant should be well organized and have strong verbal and written skills in a construction industry environment
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
This position offers a very competitive salary and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
ARCHITECT | CONSTRUCTION | REVIT | MS OFFICE SUITE | AUTOCAD | BLUEBEAM | PLANGRID | RESIDENTIAL | MULTI-FAMILY