We have an immediate need for an Architect / Project Manager that has federal / municipal & educational project experience to join a well-established, full service Design & Build Architectural firm in Arlington, Virginia.
Requirements for this position include:
- Design experience in federal, municipal, institutional, K-12 and/or higher education preferred
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines, and regulations
- Modify designs to meet the changing needs of each client; oversee and manage architectural production staff
- Minimum 5 years of design and construction administration
- Extensive experience with Revit and Microsoft Office
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
This position offers a competitive salary and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
ARCHITECT | ARCHITECTURE | DESIGN | BUILD | DESIGNER | GENERAL CONTRACTOR | HIGHER EDUCATION | K-12 | INSTITUTIONAL | EDUCATIONAL | REVIT | AUTOCAD | MUNICIPAL | FEDERAL | AIA | NCARB | PROJECT MANAGER | PM | PMP | CONSTRUCTION | CODES